Sunday, March 13, 2016

Welcome to My Cyberheaven Blog - A Place to Share Online Reflections and Learning

Welcome to my Training, Learning and Technology Blog.  This will be an interesting way to share my journey in the world of eLearning.  While I enjoy looking for and sharing technology-based educational resources, my challenge will the reflection and application portion of maintaining this blog. In my work, I provide advice and insights about learning technology tools. However, as this is to be journal of my participation in the VCC online/e-Learning certificate program, I will have to be prepared to "stretch" my typical participation.

One of the topics that I am interested in is the development of an overall e-Learning strategy to guide eLearning authors and others in the planning, design, creation, publication and assessment of eLearning courses and online instructional materials.  Moreover, I would also like to determine what can be done to maximize the value of eLearning courses within a corporate work environment, such as the one that I work within.

Stay tuned as I begin to explore these and other related topics.

~ John

No comments: